Monday, March 29, 2010

One of the flyest young cats.


So its 3:11 a.m and I was doing some searching and reading some blogs. I was reading Ricci Steez's Blog and I found out that Diggy Simmons got signed to Altantic Records. Congrats to him! You might know him as Rev Run's son and you might have seen him on the hit MTV show Run's House. What you may not know about Diggy is that he is a very talented kid. He is very into fashion and has a fly style like no other. He is also a rapper. I have come love his music. His oder brother JoJo Simmons also raps, but in my opinion Diggy is 10x better. He released a mixtape a couple months ago call The First Flight and Im always listening to it. When I listened to it for the first time, I was shocked. I couldn't believe Diggy had a flow like that. He was always my favorite person on Runs House. I think I have a small crush on him :) Id love to meet him! But hes wayy too young. Not tryna catch any charges :P. Diggy is very inspiring young man. He has started his own movement along with two of his friends called Young Crafters. This guy has his hands in everything. I cant wait to see what he comes up with for his line and for when his first album comes out. Its amazing what our generation is doing. Diggy is a perfect example of a kid who doesn't want to just be known for his who dad is. He wants to make a name for himself. Really amazing and inspiring. He is the future. Im waiting patiently. If you dont have his mixtape The First Flight, cop that PLEASE. Support him! He has more music that hes released since the mixtape, Ill try and get that to you at a later time. :) Or you can just click on the Diggy Simmons link at the top of the post and it was take you straight to his blog where he has the music posted!





No comments:

Post a Comment