Just when Gloria who is our most favorite and we're sure yours too was shown in the previews for next weeks episode of "Basketball Wives" going in on Shaunie O'neal for being divorced, this new story of her "Prince Charming" Matt Barnes surfaced on the net. Along, with the announcement of the wedding being off for the second time, and apparently the reason the first occasion was postponed was due to the hoeing of Mr. Barnes. Now get this his jump off was a paid escort, ummm question can't he get it from someone else for free with a back rub and some turkey tacos? The escort who we'll call "Dirty Diana" A.K.A. @CandyDeepThroat threatened the basketball star via twitter and advised that if he wanted to call her out she'd post twit pics of the paid services. No need to hit up her page the tweets have been deleted and we've yet to hear from Matt or Gloria. I just wanna know where did the threats originate? What did Matt do or fail to do to set this hoe off? We need answers I'm going to at her on twitter. Check out the pics of the escort known as Candy Deep Throat and the tweets that are now deleted. Also I found a few text messages posted online as well. Poor Gloria she made an ass of her self damn, damn, Damn!
I can't say this one was worth it but what the hell do I know I'm not a Nigga.
Here are your tweets:
Now here are the so called text messages do you think this is really Matt?

















No comments:
Post a Comment